De Vette Mossel
De Vette Mossel Beach Restaurant at Great Brak River
De Vette Mossel Beach Seafood Restaurant at Great Brak River in the Southern Cape offers much more that merely superb seafood – this is an experience – in unusual and informal surroundings – with traditional Cape fisherman culture in true West Coats style. Right on the beach.
Open Air Restaurant near Mossel Bay on the Beach
For 3 hours you can feast on as much as you want or can eat at this Open Air Restaurant right in the beach near Mossel Bay ! A variety of fresh seafood is prepared on the spot and served straight from the grid to ensure the best quality seafood possible! Our menu consists of 9 courses-consisting of 16 dishes which are prepared and presented one after the other. “Pot” Bread is available throughout the session. Served with farm butter and jam! The menu is subject to season and
• Mussel meat with onions, lots of garlic and farm butter as well as Mussels in half shelf steamed with onions.
• West Coast Snoek with sweet sweet potato – West Coast style
• Sea food pot with 4 types of fish, calamari, mussels and cleaned prawn tails. Rice, Mixed salad and Vegetable dish
• Ostrich neck and goulash pot
• Catch of the Day with onions olive oil/butter.
• West Coast Rock Lobster – additional. For those who ordered it.
• Calamari Steak – pan fried with onions and olive oil/butter
• Melon and Sweet Melon or Tropical Fruit
• Coffee and Koeksisters
Lunch and Dinner at De Vette Mossel in Great Brak River
De Vette Mossel in Great BPrak River is open the whole year! School holidays, every day and off-season. Every Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon as well as any day for functions. De Vette Mossel has two eating sessions per day.
Lunch session: 12:00 – 15:00
Dinner session: 18:30 – 24:00
Tariffs: (Subject to change)
- Adults: R320.00
- High School Children: R240
- Primary School Children: R150
- Pre School Children(4-6): R80
- Children Under 3: Free
- Crayfish and prawns available at addition charge.
Cash Bar Available.
We have credit card facilities.
Booking is essential. Phone, SMS or e-mail.At Souwesia - Between Groot- and Kleinbrak on main road 433 (old George Road), Groot Brak Rivier, Western Cape, South Africa
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.