The Wool Studio George Lockdown Opening Competition
The Wool Studio in George is now authorized to be open during Lockdown level 4!
The opening is truly great news but wait there is more good news for you.
Crochet or knit a mask and stand a chance to win R150 of wool!
- This competition will be running for 2 weeks from Monday 4 May 2020.
- The mask must be from wool or cotton (scraps).
- Mask must be handed in at The Wool Studio for photo which will be placed on their Facebook for viewers to vote on.
- Runner up will receive a Wool Studio voucher for R100
- Mask will stay at The Wool Studio to be given for Charity of the person with the 3rd most votes’ choice.
- Competition will run for 2 weeks from Monday 4 May. Mask with the most likes will be the winner.
Come join us to assist in the fight against the Covid19 Virus Epidemic.
Trading hours for The Wool Studio during Lockdown level 4 is:
- Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Number of clients in shop will be limited. All customers must wear a face mask.
The necessary precautions will be taking to ensure your and our safety.