Outdoor Family Activities in Oudtshoorn
Wilgewandel is located only 25km from Oudtshoorn on the R328, only 2km from the Cango Caves. They offer a multitude of fun outdoor activities, an a la Carte Restaurant, function venue as well as accommodation. Bring your friends and family and join in on some genuine farm style hospitality, fresh air and a good, hearty meal.
Oudthoorn Child Friendly Activities
The child friendly activities at Wilgewandel Holiday Farm, in the heart of the Klein Karoo near Oudtshoorn, are ideal for a fun day out with the whole family. Activities include the following:
- Camel Rides – Well-trained, guided, dromedary camels for both the public and school groups
- Water Slides | 7 Slides Open daily 11:00 – 17:00 (15 Sept – 31 April)
- Foefie Slide | 100m long and 5 m high across the farm dam
- Ghwara – Ghwara Golf | 18 holes
- Donkey Cart Rides
- Animal Feeding | Rabbits, a pig, billy goats, donkey, ostriches, sheep and more
- Rowing Boats
- Pedal Cars
- Obstacle Course –| Fun obstacle and team building course
- “Trekker Trein” – Tractor Train Rides
- Paint Ball Target Shooting
- Adventure Trails 3 to 5km (Walk | Run | Bike)
- Restaurant | fully licensed family restaurant with home cooked meals at affordable prices
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is Wheelchair friendly!
Open 7 days a week, 08:30 – 17h00.2km from the Cango Caves, Oudtshoorn, Western Cape, South Africa
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.