Mineral Spring on the Route 62
Warmwaterberg Spa is a hot mineral spring situated between Barrydale and Ladismith on the Route 62 from Cape Town to Oudtshoorn. Here at the Warmwaterberg Spa we offer you country hospitality at a slow pace, tranquillity, wide open spaces and steaming hot water to restore body, mind and soul.
Warmwaterberg Spa near Barrydale offers self catering accommodation in old farm house buildings dating back to the 19th century and timber chalets. Camping sites and some parked caravans are also available. The kiosk is stocked with basic provisions and the bottle store stocks local wines. The Lapa has a restaurant offering country fare and a bar. There are three outdoor pools, two hot and one cold. The temperature in the pools varies from 25 to 42 degrees C. For those who would like to explore the vast outdoors, there is a hiking trail on the property as well as drives to nearby mountains and town.
Warmwaterberg Spa Accommodation
The accommodation at Warmwaterberg Spa consists of the following:
Historic Bath Houses
- Bathhouse 1 – Two bedroom unit with large bath in kitchen with fire place and second bath in one of the bedrooms. Sleep 4 persons.
- Bathhouse 2 – Two bedroom unit with large bath in each bedroom and a kitchen with fire place. Sleep 4 persons.
- Rates – Weekdays: R1090 Weekends: R1390 Holidays: R1590
Whittingdale Bath Houses
- Studio Units with 1 king size bed and luxury bath. Fire place/ indoor braai. Shower and toilet in private outdoor bathroom. Sleep 2 persons
- Rates – Weekdays: R1190 Weekends: R1490 Holidays: R1690
One Bedroom Timber Chalets
- Double bed in small bedroom. Additional bunk bed in kitchen. Shower. Sleep 2 Adults and 2 children.
- Rates – Weekdays: R590 Weekends: R790 Holidays: R890
2 Bedroom Timber Chalets
- 1 Double and 2 Single beds. Additional bunk bed in kitchen. Shower and Bath or Shower only. Sleep 4 adults and 2 children.
- Rates (shower only) – Weekdays: R790 Weekends: R990 Holidays: R1190
- Rates (bath and shower) – Weekdays: R890 Weekends: R1090 Holidays: R1290
3 Bedroom Timber Chalets
- 2 Double Beds & 1 Bunk bed in 3 separate rooms near to all amenities. Separate lounge and outside deck. 2 Single beds. Sleep 6 adults and 2 children.
- Rates – Weekdays: R1190 Weekends: R1390 Holidays: R1590
Historic Main House
- 5 Units with double bed and bunk bed in each. Private bathroom in bathroom passage with roman bath. Sleep 4 adults and 2 children.
- 1 Unit with double bed and bunk bed. E-suite bathroom with roman bath. Sleep 4 adults and 2 children.
- Rates – Weekdays: R790 Weekends: R990 Holidays: R1190
All the above self-catering units are fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, kettles, toasters, fridges & bedding. Please bring your own towels.
Please note: you need to book 2 nights of a weekend – Friday & Saturday
Caravans to Hire
Permanent caravans can be rented. The ablution block has two sunken Roman baths, showers, wash basins and toilets. There is also dish washing and laundry washing basin
- Rates for 4 Persons – Weekdays: R409 Weekends: R590 Holidays: R690
- Rates for 2/3 Persons – Weekdays: R390 Weekends: R490 Holidays: R590
The caravan park is on level grassed sites with power points and braai facilities. The ablution block has two sunken Roman baths, showers, wash basins and toilets. There is also dish washing and laundry washing basins.
- Base rate of R100 per camping site plus per person rate
- With Electricity | Per Person/ Max 6 –Weekdays: R90pp Weekends: R110pp Holidays: R130pp
- Without Electricity | Per Persons/ Max 6 – Weekdays: R80pp Weekends: R100pp Holidays: R120pp
Rates Valid until 31 May 2020Warmwaterberg Spa – Between Barrydale & Ladismith, Barrydale, Western Cape, South Africa
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.