Accommodation in Malagas Hotel near Swellendam
Built in 1996, Malagas Hotel is a 45 – room “Old Cape”, styled establishment, which provides elegant accommodation, well-prepared meals and old-fashioned hospitality. Our top priority is to provide our guests with tranquility and relaxation, that “home-away-from-home” atmosphere and complete peace of mind during your stay with us. The Malagas Hotel is located approximately 2 ½ hour’s Drive from Cape Town near Swellendam on the banks of the Breede River.
Accommodation on the Banks of the Breede River in Malagas
Situated on the banks of the Breede River, The Malagas Hotel boasts 24 twin rooms, 17 family rooms and 4 large family rooms, each with bathroom en suite and tastefully decorated. Their wooden beams and classic “rietdak” ceilings are a feature of the entire hotel, complimented by the wonderful paintings of the owners Mother. As most of the rooms are equipped with a fold up sleeper couch, we are able to offer extra accommodation should it be required.
Breede River Wedding and Conference Venue
The specialized weddings at the Malagas Hotel are a must! Imagine getting married on a houseboat – cruising down the Breede River at sunset! We have the perfect surroundings and facilities to make this, your wedding, a perfect day. We also have a fully equipped Conference Venue that facilitate up to 120 people.
Facilities at Malagas Hotel on the Breede River
Facilities at the Malagas Hotel on the Breede River includes the following: Restaurant and bar on premises, Conference and team building facilities, Sunset cruise and Volleyball, Laundry facilities, Swimming pool, Secure parking, Safety deposit box at reception, Baby-sitting Service, Facilities for the disabled / Wheelchair friendly, Fax & E-Mail facilities, Credit cards accepted, Conference Centres – DVD Player, Flipcharts, overhead projector and VCR, Mini Casino.
Malagas Hotel Accommodation Options and Rates
The Malagas Hotel offers different accommodation options ranging from Standard Small Twin Rooms to Superior Large Family Rooms. More information on each type of room with rates is included below.
Standard Small Twin Room
- A very small basic (2 star quality) ground floor room with 2 single beds accommodating 2 persons. En-suite bathroom with shower over bath.
- Room Facilities includes: Tea and coffee station, Hairdryer, TV (SABC 1, 2, 3, E-TV plus in house movie channel), Ceiling Fan, Panel Heater.
Dinner, Bed and breakfast – Single Person from R890 to 1090 | Per person sharing from R630 to R750
Room only – From R750 to R850
Standard Triple Room
- A king –size bed and a single bed. Ground floor (2 star quality rooms have a daybed for a child. Rooms accommodate up to 4 persons. Rooms have outside seating. En-suite bathrooms with shower over bath.
- Room facilities include: Tea and coffee station, Hairdryer, TV (SABC 1, 2, 3, E-TV plus in house movie channel) Ceiling Fan, Panel Heather. Rooms are across the road from the main building.
Superior Double / Triple Room
- A king-size bed and a single bed (Double room only a king-size bed). (AA Highly recommended) Ground floor rooms have a daybed for a child. Rooms accommodate up to 4 persons. Most of the room have either an outside deck or patio seating area. En-suite bathroom.
- Room facilities include the following: Tea and coffee station, Hairdryer, 39’ Flat Screen TV(selected DSTV Channels), Mini Bar Fridge, In room save, Ceiling fan, Panel Heater.
Superior Large Family Room
Main Road, Malagas, Malagas, Western Cape, South Africa
- A king-size bed and 2 single bed plus a daybed for a child. (AA Highly recommended) Maximum of 5 persons. All rooms with outside deck seating area. En-suite bathroom.
- Room facilities include: Tea and coffee station, Hairdryer, 39’ Flat screen TV ( Selected DSTV channels) Mini bar fridge, In room safe, Ceiling fan, Panel heaters. All rooms on the first floor.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.