How to Save Money during the Festive Season
Mossel Bay Debt Counselling
The Festive Season is here and it is time for a well-deserved break. Some of us have the privilege to take a break while others have to work during the holiday. Whether you are working or heading on vacation, the Festive Season is a time where extra expenses flourish. It may be due to holiday expenses, Christmas meals and gifts, travelling costs or spending money. Garden Route Debt Counsellors in Mossel Bay gives you a few tips on how to plan and save money during the Festive Season.
- Set a Budget and stick to it – when on vacation, setting up a daily budget and keeping to it will help you to not turn to the ever so loyal credit cards.
- Make gifts rather than buy
- Plan your trips to the shops and holiday attractions so that you don’t drive unnecessarily
- Don’t spend money on gift wrapping and cards that will be thrown away anyway
- If you cannot pay cash, do not use your credit card. Wait till you can afford it.
A lot of consumers tend to overspend during the Festive Season and have to resort to debt counselling after a few months. If you are already over-indebted, contact the experts in dealing with debt, your local debt counsellor, Lee Lombard from Garden Route Debt Counsellors in Mossel Bay.