Post Covid Lung Treatments in George
Respiration Therapy by a physiotherapist is often used for treating patients with lung and sinus conditions. On 8 September it was World Physiotherapy Day and during the month of September Physiotherapists and Physiotherapy as a profession is celebrated worldwide. This year physiotherapists are focussing on Long Covid (The long-term treatment of post-Covid patients). Should you have any respiration conditions a trained physiotherapist like Cecile Steyn in George will be able to improve your lung functions with specialized treatments. Make your appointment to breathe easy again!
Take care of your lungs! Here are some fun and easy ideas on how you can improve your lung functions at home after Covid!
- Playing or just blowing into a musical instrument like a trumpet or flute
- Blowing soap bubbles, yes the bubbles kids love so much
- Inflating a balloon using your own breath
- Blowing out candles
- Paint blowing with a straw
- Outdoor exercise like walking in nature
- Generally breathing in fresh air