Cango Mountain Resort
Cango Mountain Resort
The Cango Mountain Resort is a great breakaway destination. The resort is conveniently situated only 24 km from Oudtshoorn and a mere 10 km from the famous Cango Caves. Cango Mountain Resort offers you an endowing resort with a peaceful and comfortable ambiance.
Oudtshoorn Caravan and Tent Sites
The caravan and tent sites are mostly electrified with water points nearby. All sites are spacious, grassed and level and are sited alongside the river for atmosphere. Nestled in a lovely valley surrounded by the well-known Swartberg Mountains in the greater Oudtshoorn, the resort brings you back to nature.
Oudtshoorn Self Catering Accommodation
Self catering accommodation at the Oudtshoorn Cango Mountain Resort is available in a choice of either 4-bed or 6-bed brick chalets. Chalets are fully equipped and a swimming pool area. Exquisitely situated in lush surroundings the modern 4-bed fully equipped log cabins (with Satellite TV and Jetmaster heating) will ensure that your stay will be something special.
Oudthoorn Youth Centre
The youth centre with dormitory accommodation at the Cango Mountain Resort can accommodate up to 90 persons. This is the perfect for school and other groups visiting Oudtshoorn in the Klein Karoo. A conference facility (bring own equipment) caters for up to 60 people.
Activities at the Cango Mountain Resort
Activities at the Cango Mountain Resort includes Putt-putt as well as three onsite swimming pools and fishing. To top it all, a beautiful little river flows through the resort.
Cango Mountain Resort Rates until 30 June 2020
- 1 to 2 People: Low Season R750 | High Season R850
- 3 People: Low Season R810 | High Season R900
- 4 People: Low Season R850 | High Season R950
- 5 People: Low Season R900 | High Season R1010
- 6 People: Low Season R950 | High Season R 1060
- 1 to 2 People: Low Season R850 | High Season R1010
- 3 People: Low Season R900 | High Season R1040
- 4 People: Low Season R950 | High Season R1100
Tent and Caravan Sites
- Tents without Electricity (1 – 4 persons) Low Season R260 (R50 per extra ppn – max 8) | High Season R300 per night (R60 per extra ppn – max 8)
- Tents with Electricity (1 – 4 persons) Low Season R300 (R50 per extra ppn – max 8) | High Season R300 per night (R60 per extra ppn – max 8)
- Caravans (1- 4 persons) Low Season R280 (R50 per extra ppn – max 8) | High Season R340 per night (R60 per extra ppn – max 8)
Youth Centre (max 90 persons)
- Accommodation Low Season: R565 per person per night | High Season: R80 per person per night
- Hall: Low Season R1010 per day | High Season R1100 per day (08h00 to 17h00)
Conference Venue (max 60 persons)
- Without kitchen – R750 per day plus R40 per adult and R20 per child
- With kitchen – R1010 per day plus R40 per adult and R20 per child
- Busses: Low Season R270 | High Season R300
- Vehicle: Low Season R50 | High Season R50 (Max 10 persons)
- Adults: R40 Children: R30
- Putt-putt: R40
- Fishing: R90 (must have own permit)
R328, Oudtshoorn, 6620, South Africa, Oudtshoorn, Western Cape, South Africa
- Vehicle with 16+ persons: Low Season R270 | High Season R300
- Vehicle with 7 – 16 persons: Low Season R110 | High Season R150
- Vehicle with 1 – 6 persons: Low Season R70 | High Season R100
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.