Baron’s Palace Oudtshoorn
Hotel in Oudtshoorn
The Baron’s Palace Hotel was built at the turn of the century by a wealthy Ostrich Baron and features high ceilings, ornate fireplaces and original ostrich plume showcases recreate an era of gracious elegance. Ascending the majestic staircase to the sweeping reception rooms and vast veranda, one imagines the lavish entertaining that took place in celebration of the flourishing ostrich feather industry.
Venue for Weddings, Conferences and Functions in Oudtshoorn
The hotel is equipped with modern amenities and the ideal venue to host weddings, conferences and other special functions in Oudtshoorn. The Baron’s Palace Hotel Offer:
- Spacious air-conditioned conference Room for up to 30 – 120 delegates with E-mail, Fax and Telephone facilities, Overhead Projector, Screen, TV & Video
- Barbeques in a relaxed atmosphere around the pool
- Large function venue for Weddings, Parties and other special occasions
- Packages to suit all occasions & budgets
- Secure parking on premises
Oudtshoorn Hotel Accommodation
Accommodation at the Baron’s Palace Hotel in Oudtshoorn is available in 24 air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms clustered around a sunny courtyard with swimming pool and gazebo. Each room has a private entrance – french doors leads to the swimming pool area. There are also 3 rooms in the main building; these rooms are available on request.c/o Hope and High street, Oudtshoorn, Oudtshoorn, Western Cape, South Africa
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.